The new Gauntlet Mode will coming soon in Tes legends. It is a mode with different competitive events in game. They will have a limited time but will be out with new conditions on a regular basis.
In Gauntlet Mode will be different kinds of competitions with guaranteed prize pool, depending on the final result of participation in this event. There will be a rank according to the maximum number of victories like on Arena.
The first event in Gauntlet Mode will be the simplest. It calls Rumble. You should build a deck from your collection to battle against other players until you do nine wins or three loses. The final score will determine your prize pool. If you want to play in Gauntlet Mode you will be able to buy an Event ticket that costs 150 gold.
Here you can see all potential prizes according to your final score of each Rumble:
- for 0 wins you will get 1 pack and 10 gold;
- for 1 wins you will get 1 pack, 15 gold and 15 soul gems;
- for 2 wins you will get 1 pack, 20 gold and 20 soul gems;
- for 3 wins you will get 1 pack, 35 gold and 35 soul gems;
- for 4 wins you will get 1 pack, 50 gold and 50 soul gems;
- for 5 wins you will get 2 packs, 60 gold and 20 soul gems;
- for 6 wins you will get 2 packs, 75 gold and 50 soul gems;
- for 7 wins you will get 3 packs, 100 gold and 75 soul gems;
- for 8 wins you will get 3 packs, 150 gold and 100 soul gems;
- for 9 wins you will get 4 packs, 175 gold and one legendary card.