All cards are revealed, and patch is published now! Let’s enjoy new expansion set! And here is what Admins say about this new story.
Millennia ago, the tinkerer god Sotha Sil built himself a hidden sanctuary, from which to shape his vision of the future. He called it the Clockwork City, and it was there that he died, when a fellow god betrayed and murdered him. What secrets died with him? What was he building in those gleaming halls? In the centuries since, no mortal has entered the city. Until now.
In Return to Clockwork City, collect full playsets of 58 new cards by playing through 35 exciting story missions across three acts. With these cards, you can search for lost treasure, construct steam-powered wonders, or channel your inner mad scientist to create strange mechanical abominations.
Completing the story on Master difficulty will also award the player with an exclusive premium alternate art copy of Swims-at-Night.
If you haven’t already pre-purchased Return to Clockwork City, you can begin the story in two ways:
- Triple Bundle: Get all three acts and all the new Return to Clockwork City content for $19.99, plus an exclusive premium alternate art version of Laaneth.
- Single Acts: Play through the first act for $7.99 or 1,000 in-game Gold. After you complete the first act, the second and third acts become available for purchase for the same price.
Also, there is a lot changes in game mechanics.
Return to Clockwork City cards have been added in Arena modes and they will appear at an increased frequency for a limited time. Neutral cards will also show up at a higher rate to better support Clockwork themes.
Solo Arena, Versus Arena, and Chaos Arena ranks will reset:
- Rank 1: Lowered by 3 ranks.
- Ranks 2-4: Lowered by 2 ranks.
- Ranks 5-6: Lowered by 1 rank.
Solo Arena Only
- New decks have been added featuring Clockwork themes.
- Many existing decks have been modified with the intent of lowering difficulty and/or including Clockwork cards.
Creatures with Multiple Types
Creatures can now have multiple creature types. For creatures with more than one type, a “+” appears in the type line, and they have a hanger listing what those additional types are. We’ve added a type to several existing cards:
Legate Rikkeis an Imperial in addition to Nord. Skeletal Dragonis appropriately both a Skeleton and a Dragon. Barbasis a Daedra, a Beast, and a good boy.
- Sovngarde Hero is finally getting into the spirit of Sovngarde, gaining the Spirit type in addition to Nord.
All changes you can find here.