To celebrate the release of Heroes of Skyrim, we are launching a new Gauntlet format called Grand Melee. Players will clash over 12 rounds to earn a piece of our largest in-game prize pool to date. The cost of entry is 1000 Gold or 6 Event Tickets, and participants are limited to a single run. Entry includes a premium playset of alternative art Piercing Javelin cards so that players may strike down their foes in style.
Grand Melee will run 8 hours only beginning Saturday, July 29th at 9:00 AM EDT (GMT-4) and ending Saturday, July 29th at 5:00pm AM EDT (GMT-4). Players who enter before 5:00pm will have an additional 2 hours to complete their run although we recommend starting earlier.
In addition, there will be a Rumble this weekend to give players a chance to hone their decks before the Grand Melee. Rumble entry begins Saturday, July 22 at 6:00 AM EDT (GMT-4) and closes Monday, July 24 at 6:00 AM EDT (GMT-4). All pack prizes for Rumble will now be from the Heroes of Skyim set.
Here you can see all potential prizes according to your final score:
- for 0 wins you will get 10 packs;
- for 1 wins you will get 10 packs and 25 soul gems;
- for 2 wins you will get 11 packs and 50 soul gems;
- for 3 wins you will get 11 packs and 75 soul gems;
- for 4 wins you will get 12 packs and 100 soul gems;
- for 5 wins you will get 12 packs and 125 soul gems;
- for 6 wins you will get 13 packs and 150 soul gems;
- for 7 wins you will get 14 packs and 200 soul gems;
- for 8 wins you will get 15 packs and 250 soul gems;
- for 9 wins you will get 20 packs and 300 soul gems;
- for 10 wins you will get 30 packs and 500 soul gems;
- for 11 wins you will get 50 packs and 1000 soul gems;
- for 12 wins you will get 75 packs and 2000 soul gems.
Also there is a leaderboard of this event. The top players of this event will get an extra prizes:
- 1-8 places – 5 premium legendary packs;
- 9-25 places – 3 premium legendary packs;
- 26-100 places – 1 premium legendary pack.